Low Voltage Ultra Violet (LVUV) Oil Fluorescing Spotlight
PORTABLE | LIGHT WEIGHT | NO CABLES
- Vertek's LVUV lights are more powerful than any other hand-portable UV lights on the market. Vertek's LVUV-P series pistol grip UV lights create extraordinary excitation of fluorescent material, which makes it possible to detect contaminants effectively within 18 -20 feet.
- Vertek's LVUV-P series lights are lightweight, dimmable, and have a dual-state switch that acts as a trigger in one direction, and can be locked on in the opposite direction.
- All Vertek LVUV lights obtain full power instantly and can be switched on and off at your leisure.
- Vertek LVUV-P series UV spotlights come with an extra battery which comes in handy if you're in the field several days at a time.
- Vertek LVUV lights are designed to be used indoors or outdoors, and in almost any environment, as they are encased in a salt water resistant powder coated aluminium housing.
- Vertek's LVUV lights are based on cutting edge UV LED technology providing unbeatable endurance and ultra-low power consumption. The combination of these key factors creates unrivaled output performance.
- All Vertek products are manufactured in the USA.
UV Lamps used in the Vertek LVUV series of oil fluorescing spotlights are Ultraviolet LED lights, illuminating the hydrocarbons present in oil on sand, in soil, on the water, and mixed in with other minerals. The 2000mW (2k) is five times brighter than the nearest competitor's UV handheld spotlight. And using LED it lasts longer. This portable uv lamp has been getting the job done in oil spill containment and beach sand cleanup.
MidlightDistribution angle (beam) approx. 14°
Output Power: 2000 mW