Explore our latest ADCP Truck Systems (Automated DCP)
Explore our Automated Dynamic Cone Penetrometer Truck System ADCP Systems
- Combination of Coring and DCP Systems
- High-speed pavement and roadbed QA/QC
- Used by Advanced Pavements Evaluation teams
- Used anywhere a US aircraft is going to land they have the tests to back it up
ADCP Trailer System Features & Specifications
ADCP Trailer Features
- Single axle steel trailer weighing approximately 1,500 pounds
- ADCP system is powered by the tow vehicle’s 12 VDC electrical system
- Equipped with automatically switched lift/drop mechanism
- Windows based software displays data in real time
- Data output in text and CSV file formats
- Coring drill (optional)
- Coring equipment storage (optional)
Customers – DOT Contractors and critical seasonal roads (North Slope)
|ADCP||Tip||60º conical tip|
|Rod||0.625-inch diameter rod|
|Drop height||22.6 inches|
|Penetration Depth||50.0 inches|
|Blows per Minute||Up to 40|
|Dimensions||L x W x H||150 in x 68 in x 55 in|
Looking for an inexpensive ADCP system that you can simply detach at the end of the day?
Our ADCP trailer systems are ready to go. Testing under pavement or concrete? Talk to us about our new KOR IT ADCP trailers.
CPT Industry’s Most Cost-Effective Configurations
Vertek Geotechnical became the world’s leading geotechnical and environmental engineering manufacturer of heavy CPT push platforms by building on a number of different models to meet your specifications.
Automated Dynamic Cone Penetrometer Truck System ADCP Systems on FORD Trucks (including F350 & F550)
The ADCP can be mounted on lightweight, commercially available pickup trucks such as the Ford F-550s. The ADCP utilizes a separate, self-contained power system to provide hydraulic power to the core drill.
Because of the platform’s lightweight and small size, it does not require special permits, licenses, or increased insurance costs. In most states and counties it can be licensed as a pickup truck.
This combination of small size and lightweight makes it easy to access tight spots while providing economical operation and maintenance.