CPT CONES AND DATA ACQUISITION
The most reliable, accurate, and high-resolution CPT cones.
RUGGED, RELIABLE, AND EASY-TO-USE DATAPACKS AND DIGITAL CONES.
Vertek offers two lines of “all-in-one” equipment that includes the necessary Data Acquisition System (DAS) and digital cone penetration testing (CPT) components. Our line of equipment has been strengthened to handle the various sedimentary deposits found across our globe.
We offer standard 1.44 (10cm2) and 1.75 (15cm2) diameter CPT cones with integrated components to measure in-situ: Tip resistance, sleeve friction, and pore pressure. Vertek offers various capacities in both 10cm2 and 15cm2 probes, ranging from 2.5 tons to 25 tons.
- All channels are displayed in graphical and numerical format.
- Channel graphs auto scale and can be manually adjusted.
- Data collection includes pore pressure dissipation and seismic.
- Seismic velocity and arrival profiles can be generated post data collection.
- Seismic filtering and enhancing can be done during or after data collection.
- Standard classification algorithms based on sleeve friction and pore pressure ratios are included for the classification of soil types.
- Journal published empirical correlation is employed to estimate friction angle, undrained shear strength, standard penetration test (SPT) blow count, relative density, and over consolidation ratio.
- Easy USB connection to your laptop running Windows 7 – 10 compatible software.
- Ruggedized and weather resistant.
- Standard sensors include a tip, sleeve, pore water pressure, seismic geophones (SCPT), inclinometers (x and y), and relative temperature.
- Vertek digital probes provide higher load capacity and better accuracy than industry standards by decoupling the tip and sleeve load cells and sensing each independently.
- Noise problems associated with cable length and low voltage signals of analog systems are eliminated because analog-to-digital conversion is preformed downhole.
- Overload capacity of 150% ensures you can safely push the probe to calibrated capacity without compromising probe integrity.
- USA-based manufacturing, certified calibration, and repairs.
SPEED LOCK ROD FEATURES
- 2.5 turns to couple or uncouple compared with 5-7 turns for competitor’s rods.
- Speed Lock Rods provide unsurpassed joint strength up to 50% stronger than industry standard V-threads.
- Speed Lock coupled joint achieves nearly 90% of the strength of the heat-treated rod stock.
- Available in standard 1.44″ and 1.75″ diameters.
When you purchase a piece of Vertek CPT equipment, you become part of Team Vertek. We provide every customer with unparalleled customer service and unlimited technical support. From helping you choose the best solution for your business to training and field support, we will be by your side and always just a phone call away.
Ready to learn more about Vertek’s Data Acquisition System and probes?
Give us a call at 1-800-639-6315 or send us a note and we will follow up to discuss your needs and our solutions.