- In the mid-west, glacial clays can be problematic.
- Concerns about whether it was possible to utilize CPT in Nebraska and New Mexico.
- Cones unable to survive soil types.
- Test able to get to depths required.
- Most cone equipment is European-based, leading to costly delays in service and support.
- A 25 Ton Vertek CPT Track rig with integrated electronics and software.
- Easy to understand programming which removes the guesswork.
- Domestic, friendly, informative, and readily available customer support.
- Engineering and Governmental expectations met with every job, with ongoing contracts.
- Raw data available to the client directly after a push for preliminary analysis which is greatly valued.
- 10 yrs of success pushing cones across the country with Vertek CPT equipment with little to no problems getting what needed to be done with excellent results.
“My experience with Vertek CPT has been nothing short of outstanding.”